Monday, July 26, 2010

What my friend should do in her face full of scars?

My friend ask me what is she going to do with her face. Her face is full of pimple scar. The pore of her pimple is not close insted became big. How will she recover her face before? Is the laser used by dermathologist is effective to close the pore?What my friend should do in her face full of scars?
Yep laser dose work, and she can do skin peeling in the beauty therapy, doesn鈥檛 hurt and helps to get rid of the dead skin.What my friend should do in her face full of scars?
Laser is indeed effective but it's unlikely to decrease the size of pores and can be rather expensive as a course of treatment is needed. There's a good and relatively cheap alternative which you can use at home - a glycolic acid mini peel. I used Dermatologic Clinical Resurfacing Kit after a course of accutane, in fact it worked so well for me i didn't need to go back on accutane. After using it twice a week for 6 weeks it dramatically improved the appearance of the scars, tightened my pores, evened out my skin tone and even reduced oiliness and cleared my pores. I now use it once a month just to maintain the effect. I got it on-line at www.beautyisskindeep.com they stock a number of potent products used by professional dermatologists.
yes laser is really good for removing pimple scars i know alot of people who have had it done and it has worked for them and alot of models too :) if your friend isnt ready for laser yet then bio oil is really good i had two big scars one on my leg and back and it completely removed them :)
Tell her to use the bare minerals line of makeup it hides everything and its cheaper then laser
She should buy a bag and put it over her face!Or she could get a surgery.No one wants to see a girl full of pimples and scares!
Dermarolling is the latest technonology for removing/lightening scars
Try dermablend to cover it or dermacolor camoflage.
try a number of ways to cure the scarred pimply face porse of
yeah and get tht kids scar stuff i heard it works!:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment