Thursday, July 22, 2010

I get scars behind my ears from my glasses. How can I stop this?

I have been wearing glasses for about 8 months now, but I get what's almost like a rash behind my ears where my glasses rest. They're pretty heavy, maybe that's the problem, but it really hurts when something rubs against the rash. Can someone give me tips to get rid of this?I get scars behind my ears from my glasses. How can I stop this?
I've been wearing glasses for 19 years.


If your glasses are heavy you'd most likely get marks on where the bridge pieces rest.


You may find that the glasses are too narrow for your head or that they have no give. So they're rubbing and causing irritation.





I'd suggest going to your optometrist. They might be able to adjust the frame to fit better.


Either that or change your frames for ones that fit or have springs in the hinges.I get scars behind my ears from my glasses. How can I stop this?
use contactlens
get lighter glasses and make sure they have that rubber thing on the end?
Ouch, how long has this rash been there? Maybe your skin is having a reaction to the material that part of your glasses is made out of? I know on my glasses its a different material, so your skin might not be too happy with that material.





I think you basically might just have to change glasses. Or maybe you can buy something to cover that part, because it is the very tip of it, and hopefully your rash will go away?





Either way, if the rash persists, you ought to get it checked out by a doctor. If nothing else, they might be able to prescribe a cream or something to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment