Sunday, July 25, 2010

If I faded my scars and stretchmarks can I still become a model?

I am of African descent and I have stretchmarks on my buttocks and lower-back. I also have keloid scarring and dark marks from previous cuts ever since my childhood days. I really want to get rid of or atleast fade these imperfections to pursue my modelling career. They have stunted my confidence to move forward towards that goal and I would really like to get it back. Does anyone know how to help me in my current dilemma?-Thanks!If I faded my scars and stretchmarks can I still become a model?
no one is perfect


if u want to beh a model


go ahead


Tyra Banks sed that she has been rejected so many times


but she NEVER gave up


and now


lukk at her


she is one of tha TOP models


very inspirational


and verry down-to-earth


so -


stretchmark or not


u should do it!!!


lol


tell me wen u become a model!


lolIf I faded my scars and stretchmarks can I still become a model?
if you can go see a skin doctor they can probley give you some advice on the problem


and if you can't do the modling remember youare still beautiful in gods eyes
You can be whatever you want to be even with the scars if you put your mind to it.
You should at least try if you really want to be a model and don't let stretch marks or scarring effect your confidence. Every person has scars and stretch marks somewhere! All the models have tons of make-up and have their photos air brushed anyway. Have you ever seen America's Next Top Model? Most of the girls aren't even that pretty until they go through hours of hair and make-up and THEN have their photos touched up. If it really bothers you find someone who can do your make-up etc. well and go for it!
Yes, I am a model you can have scars.





I have scars on my body in a photo shoot they will just photoshop over them do not worry about them. Runay models it does not matter either as long as you can fit into what they give you your fine.
As far as becoming a model of course you can ! Everybody knows they airbrush out any imperfections ! and as for the Keliod scaring see a dermatologist they can reduce the look of these drastically.
YEA go for it girl!! I my self am a model! I two have 2 scars on my face, they normally just cover it with make-up! But right now i have this huge cut on my cheek, and make-up wont cover it, so they just shoot side angles and angles where they can't see the cut! So GO ON GIRL!
yes u can be
I'm not interested in modeling, but I've been wondering the same thing about my own stretch marks. I think the only sure way is laser treatments. I've also heard that Strivectin SD works really well. And if anyone tells you to put vitamin E oil on it, don't. It doesn't work. It actually made mine darker, and made me break out from all of the oil.
they have creams for stretchmarks, it may take up to like 6 weeks for it to actually start working but im sure its worth it and they also have those creams for scarring, try it out and if that doesnt work try seeing a dermotologist.
If you have the build for it , go for it. They airbrush the flaws anyway!! None of our top models are flaw-free, most of them have cellulite, and other flaws.
Did you see the third season of americas next top model yaya had a bad acne problem along with dark spots in her face. If thats something you really want to do and you have the passion and drive for it go for it and people will look past your flaws and see your talent. Of course they want over look it they would help to give you the resources you need to help your skin problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment