Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get rid of acne that itches, leaves purple scars, and surprisingly gets worst day after day?

Has anyone found a remedy or prescription that works good with combating acne that itches the skin, leaves purple scars after, and always ends up leaving a surprise new blemish everyday? Is it an allergic reaction to something or I am just over-exaggerating?How do you get rid of acne that itches, leaves purple scars, and surprisingly gets worst day after day?
dermatologistHow do you get rid of acne that itches, leaves purple scars, and surprisingly gets worst day after day?
Apple Cider Vinegar or White Vinegar. I tried Proactiv and Acne Free, and it got rid of most my acne, but left quite a bit on my cheeks. The pimples really hurt to the touch. Just rub the vinegar on the infected areas instead of using whatever you're using. I promise it'll clear you up in about a month. there's more acne information on my blog if you want to check it out. Best of Luck!





http://www.doctor-remedy.blogspot.com
Go to a dermatologist.
google this:cystic acne


maybe this is what you have?


i think you need prescription meds for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment