Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs?

Ok, last August I went to Guatemala for a month - it was fantastic but I got eaten alive by bugs! And now almost 6 months on I've still got all the marks left, either large blotches of darker skin or small spots of lighter skin. It doesn't look too bad, but it's a bit of a bummer if I don't want to wear tights! Any suggestions as to how I get rid of them?How do I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs?
Niacinamide is beneficial for reducing skin hyper-pigmentation, acne, increasing skin moisture and reducing fine wrinkles.


Scientists at NY University College of Medicine have shown that Niacinamide is superior to antibiotics such as Clindamycin in controlling acne.


Try ';Niapads'; (it contains Niacinamide) for controlling your acne. It鈥檚 Simple for Pimple(C). One step process provides exfoliation, pore cleansing and prevention of acne.


Visit www.niapads.com for details. Available on Amazon and EBay. (Amazon for worldwide shipping).How do I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs?
Ignore them. Scars can take 2 years sometimes. I fell on some rocks playing paintball and got a big scar on my back but much to my surprise 2 years later I could not see it. Mosquito bites should not be permanent.
i have the same thing and i have NO idea what to do, but they do get better in time.
time and vitamin E - don't get sunburnt, either, they'll become more obvious
Scars are permanent :S
Can't!
uhhhhhhhhhh ya cant
bio oil

No comments:

Post a Comment