Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do I get rid of very dark post acne scars?

I have had acne for more than 5 years and have alot of dark spots one my face. What can I do to get rid of the spots and lessen the amount of new acne coming up. I have tried Proactiv it does not work for me. It has gotten so bad that I hate taking pictures because all you notice are the spots. Please help. Thanks in Advance.How do I get rid of very dark post acne scars?
Porcelana Fade Cream...for age spots but lightens acne spots tooHow do I get rid of very dark post acne scars?
There is a cream called Hirudoid that works well for acne scars. In some countries you can get it without a prescription, but in the UK/Canada/US you likely need one.


Used correctly, you can start to see results in a few weeks. It works well for many types of scars. Likley won't make them magically disappear, but will reduce the appearance.


Also, stay out of the sun. Sun exposure makes all scars look darker. Use sunblock on your face daily.
laser skin over tone ...
Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment