Monday, July 26, 2010

Can poison ivy scars cause a new break out 30 years later?

I havent had poison ivy for 30 years, and I have scars on my fingers from childhood. I am getting litte itchy patches and bumps where the scars are, can poison ivy came back in this manner or did I have to come in contact with the plant? Thanks for any help you can give me.Can poison ivy scars cause a new break out 30 years later?
There is one of those that can come back. I had a friend that would break out every year the same time of year for years. With no contact with the plant. I think it was Posion Oak. It broke out when it was in season or blooming. See a determatologist.Can poison ivy scars cause a new break out 30 years later?
You have to contact the plant oil.
Not that I've ever heard of.
no, but it sounds like contact dermatitis. think of anything new you've touched or used in the past week that is different from your usual routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment