Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do I hide scars on my thighs for a photoshoot?

I have a photo shoot on Sunday and I will be wearing a nightie in some pics, this is my 1st photoshoot and I have scars on my upper thighs because in high school I was stupid. Any ideas?How do I hide scars on my thighs for a photoshoot?
smash box and mac has thick makeup should cover most things and it looks excellent in pictures.How do I hide scars on my thighs for a photoshoot?
i wonder if makeup would work... if it can hide a zit, i think it can hide a scar





answer mine?


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Try using makeup and if that doesn't work wear a longer nightie. Don't worry about it because photos won't show them because tof the distance.
use makeup to cover it up or ask them to edit them out
you can use makeup, or the photographers can photoshop them out.
they can fix the pics, you may not get this job again though.
I'm getting ready to do something similar! So I'm looking forward to the answers...mine are also upperthigh but its not so bad its like little stretch marks

No comments:

Post a Comment