Sunday, July 25, 2010

What brands of makeup out there is really good at covering tattoo or really bad scars?

I have a pretty bad scar on the back of my neck that I would like to cover so that it is not noticeable. I would also like to cover a tattoo. I need to know what make-up out there works the best?What brands of makeup out there is really good at covering tattoo or really bad scars?
Stage make-up can cover even the darkest of tattoos.What brands of makeup out there is really good at covering tattoo or really bad scars?
There are two different types of makeup available on the internet that I've heard good things about.





www.dermablend.com :


This one is meant originally for people with severe skin problems (rosacea/hyper pigmentation/port wine stain etc), but is also ok for covering up tattoo work. I wouldnt suggest using it on a HUGE area because most likely you'll still be able to see a little bit of the work under the concealer. This is the more pricey of the two. The concealer itself is 35 then you have to buy the setting powder and the remover. $61 for the three basic products before tax and shipping.





www.tattoocamo.com :


This product was meant specifically for tattoo covering. The whole kit including the remover, concealer and the setting powder is only $45. I would probably try this one out first because its cheaper.





There are testimonials on both websites. Honestly one of them probably works just as well as the next one.





Edit: It really sucks when someone steals your answer. Seems to happen a lot. Too bad mine was more detailed.





Edit again: So because I didn't make my weblinks into hyperlinks (use correct terminology) I deserve to have my answer stolen? Get over yourself. I guarantee the asker cares more about detailed answers rather than hyperlinks.
Dermablend is the best out there.


http://www.dermablend.com/applicationtec…





Tattoo camo is pretty good too


http://tattoocamo.com/





Edit: too bad you didn't make them into links. Next time I'll make sure to give you a thumbs down. GROW UP!





Edit again:


I was basically agreeing with you. That's why I had given you a thumbs up. I simply just repeated it for the fact that most people want the links and people to agree and say the same things. It means that its a better answer that they will listen to than just one person saying it. I think you need to take a chill pill.
Dermablend works wonders, but if you're looking for something a little more natural, MAC has a great full coverage foundation that can be used both as every day makeup and as a camouflage when applied heavily.
Bare Minerals offers excellent coverage or depending on the severity of the flaw you may want to search the internet for brands of make that burn victims use...it is a little pricey but it is designed to cover flaws that over-the-counter products cannot.
I have seen the infomercial for this and it covers up birthmarks and all kinds of stuff.
I use Cover Girl Concealer
Try the really thick make up they use on TV and movies to cover celebs tattoos
clinique
try this link:


http://stageandtheatermakeup.com/dermaco…

No comments:

Post a Comment