Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do i get rid of small but fairly noticeable scars?

I have a bunch of scars from an incident and they bother me to no end. Does anybody know a cheap but effective way to get rid of them or make them less noticeable. They are on my legs and a few on the top of my arm. Plus summer is coming up and i would like them to not be troublesome.How do i get rid of small but fairly noticeable scars?
mederma is the best product to reduce the appearance of scars, it's about $18 but it's only product that works as quickly and effectively.How do i get rid of small but fairly noticeable scars?
Hi Beth,





I used Vitamin E on old scars daily and they healed and disappeared. It didn't take too long, but I used it 2-3 times a day.





I would use a push pin and prick the Vitamin E gel tab, then squeeze some on my finger and use it. I would put the rest of the gel tab in a Dixie cup and use it later in the day or the next day.





vitamin E is cheaper than mederma





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment