Monday, July 26, 2010

Can you help my readers learn how to overcome emotional scars?

As you see I launched a series of self help questions. Please provide your valued inputs on the subjects, or share your experiences to help others.Can you help my readers learn how to overcome emotional scars?
Donuts works for me!


I helped myself :0)





Seriously though, learn to live a day at a time and allow someone else in to help guide you to improving your quality of life. Usually an objective opinion and some unbiased direction is all I need to get back on track or to find more awareness of myself... and a Donut!Can you help my readers learn how to overcome emotional scars?
This is a real tough one, It's hard to overcome emotional scars. Specially if they were brought on as a child. To this day I still remember mine clearly. Sometimes, I still have nightmares about them. What has helped me with my experiences, while still painful as they may be, is that I learned to forgive those that caused them on me. As I also know that they are and were deeply sorry,and try to focus on the positive experiences, rather than the bad ones.





Not being able to forgive and forget, and living life off bad experiences is a great set back to anyone... Causes great harm to oneself and those around.
When you do something unforgivable it is important that you forgive yourself and make ammends to anyone youve hurt. In the same respect it is imortant to crumble all the crap that happened to you , forgive , and trow it in the trash. Move on.





Its time u apologize for the disrespect. I really want to give u a pass because I think you came to me out stupidity more than anything else. You really arent worth the trouble. However u just might be stupid enough to disregard my request. I couldnt care less about your little HO MARTHA. This is only about u coming into my house talking smack without any prevocation. Its that I wont accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment