Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is a natural way to get rid of scars?

I have a few scars that are only a month and a half old now and I hate them! I really need to get rid of them for summer time.


Any ideas on how?


Please help me out!What is a natural way to get rid of scars?
I'm not sure if there are really any effective ways of removing scars naturally but I know of a cream/gel that can help you. I had a huge scar on my leg from falling and scraping it against the curb so i let it heal then went to walgreens and got something called ';scar gel'; and it worked really good!!! my scar was gone in a couple weeks!What is a natural way to get rid of scars?
if it is fairly bad like the one i had for two years, think about laser removal. it is a painless treatment but may be costly
i use mederma, it seems to work on me.
aloe

No comments:

Post a Comment