Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is a good way to get rid of scars?

I have a couple on my thigh, and I need to get rid of them before bathing suit season...They absolutely have to be hidden because they're words and one is a heart shape, so you can tell it wasnt accidental and I don't want anyone to see. I'm just sick of wearing shorts over my suit to hide it, is there a good scar cream you recommend?





Thanx a bunch!What is a good way to get rid of scars?
neosporin works on scars doesn't it?...oh and that weird commercial...scar on, cuz i'ts like that head on product...i hate those commercials, but i would give it a try, hope it works out for ya ^_^What is a good way to get rid of scars?
I had Cortizone (sp?) injected directly into my scar tissue by a derm, and it's really helped. It burns a lot going in, but goes away really fast, and cost me about $40/cc.





Becky Dawn
Mederma and Neosporin both have things to reduce the appearance of scars. good luck!
hmmm....i always wear bracelets to cover scars, but I suppose that wouldn't work...unless you wanna llook really funny, lol! I'm sure there is makeup you can buy to fade it out....
Theres a product called Scar On. It works i have a scar from my appendix getting taken out and now its gone!!
maderma
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment