Monday, July 26, 2010

What can remove scars the best in the natural way?

What can remove scars the best in a natrual way?


I lived in my friend's house last summer, and her cat was an indoor cat but one day he ran outside and didn't come back for a day or two then he came back with flees, and when I lived there I got soo many flee bites and now I have a lot of scars on my legs, I put on medicine my doctors recommanded me but it didn't work. It's been a year now, is there any natural way (like material or food) that I can use to remove the scars? Or any good medicine? *I perfer not to spend so much money on it, no medical ways neither.*





Thanks!What can remove scars the best in the natural way?
Use Aloe Vera, as in the actual plant. Slice it up and sqeeze the sap out, and rub it over the scar. It works but it takes time. If you don't have aloe vera, you should be able to purchase some products from the Chemist. Good luck!What can remove scars the best in the natural way?
i agree with joanne.. ive used it whenever ive had a scar or a sunburn,minor burns or insect bites :) it works a whole lot! Report Abuse

I would try brown soap I used it as a kid for poison ivy.
Don't use soap, face cream. Besides avoid direct sunlight, AC. Eat water contained salads like; cucumber, carrots, water melon and so on.
*You could try cocoa butter. It helps to take away the discoloration. The stick seems to work the best.


*Microdermabrasion is the cheaper version of Dermabrasion that takes a little while to see results but it works.You can get Neutrogena Microdermabrasion kit for 40 bucks at Wal-Mart or CVS


*Also If you have to be in the sun for 10 minutes or longer I suggest you use a sun screen with 30 spf


*And depending on the deepness of the scars that will affect your results.
try bio oil it gets rid of scars
I recommend Melaleuca Oil (the original, organic, pharmaceutical form of tea tree oil) for cuts, scrapes, bites, burns, etc., and I recommend using it to see if you can get rid of your scars. Most likely, after several days of use you will see improvement and want to continue with this ALL NATURAL treatment until the scars have abated completely. The oil also comes in gel form. Contact my website to find out how to get it at wholesale: www.momswin.com/kellietan or write to me at kellietan_momswin@yahoo.com and ask me for more information!
Use Black soap by Ambi. I know its made for people of color but my white lady friend loves it.
You should try carving out the chunk of flesh around the scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment