Sunday, July 25, 2010

What do makeup artists use to fill in scars and such?

I've never really worn makeup but now have a little scar on my cheek from an accident. I know some celebs get their imperfections filled in and I was wondering what I would use to fill in my scar.What do makeup artists use to fill in scars and such?
Try the spackle, it smooths out skin before applying foundation or concealer.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>What do makeup artists use to fill in scars and such?
try using some bio oil regularly for around 8 weeks


if not


get a concealer stick and dot it on the scar


rub it in and if it still shows


use some pressed powder that is simelar to your skin tone and brush that over the top
I use MAC solid concealers with every scar I have to fill in, it lightweight and stays in place.
u can get this cream stuff that fades scars or u can use concealer.
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment