Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you cover up really deep and noticeable scars?

I have this really embarrassing scar that's about and inch long and pretty deep so how would I cover it up? I really don't want to go through plastic surgery or anything like that, and I'm only 13 so I'm not going to order anything online, nor would my parents let me. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing, but it can't be too costly. Please help!How do you cover up really deep and noticeable scars?
You should try foundation, if it's on your face.


If it's not, I would try Prefer On [always on the commercials, and you can get it at your local drug store]


(or can be found here http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100592%26amp;id=prod3200508 )


Either that or Mederma Scars


http://www.mederma.com/How do you cover up really deep and noticeable scars?
To heal the scar, use Bio-Oil, as well as rubbing Vitamin E oil into your scar. Lemon juice also serves as a lightener.


To cover it, Dermablend makes really good makeup for coverage of dark scars. I don't know where your scar is located, if you told us, that might help.
im not sure if this will work but it worked for some of my friends and me. use aloe vera gel, just bile it on. it will probably take weeks or maybe months but it worked for my friends! i'm doing it for a few scars. not sure if it will work for a deep scar tho! worth the try cos aloe gel is quite cheap.
Go to the dermatologists office. They sell special make-up that covers up scars, and burns etc. Also, you could get some treatments done at the dermatologists that would be less expensive than surgery, which wouldn't do anything for scars. Make an appointment!
Where is it? If you're sensitive, just wear clothes/jewelry over it. I have a very deep scar across my torso. I find that it gives me some extra character, and no one who sees my stomach seems to mind. Be confident :-)
This product called Maderma really helps. You just apply it to your scar. it doesn't cover it up but it will heal it to make it less noticeable. You can find it at any drug store.
It depends where it is. If its on ur face then u should put some skin toned powder on it and then alittle of the actual liquid cover up. If its on ur arms legs or anywhere else for that matter band-aid. LOL!


Hope this helpz!
You shouldn't hide it. It is who you are, lots of people have scars.
vitamin e oil
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment