Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of stretch marks and scars that I have had all of my life?

I have had a weight problem since I was a small child and now I have bad marks on my stomach .How can I get rid of stretch marks and scars that I have had all of my life?
The only way to truly get rid of them is to have them surgically removed. All the cocoa butter in the world would get rid of them, but it might decrease the appearance slightly.How can I get rid of stretch marks and scars that I have had all of my life?
Seek laser treatment
cocoa butter
I saw on Tyra the other day, a dermatologist said if they have been there for years you can't really do any tging, tanning makes them look worse, or maybe laser.
BABY OIL JUST RUB IN ON THE STRETCH MARKS THEY WILL FADE AWAY AFTER AWHILE
Check out laser surgery from you Dermatologist. It is kind of expensive but very effective. It may take up to three or four treatments but you will be amazed by the results. They can even remove scars like c-section scars so you should be successful with the results from stretch marks.


Just an option. Check it out!
Laser surgery





Mederma DID NOT work for me.
Try Mederma. You can get it at most pharmacies. It is pretty expensive, (around $30) but it is the only thing I've ever heard of that works relatively well after the fact.





I've never used it myself, but have heard many good reviews. It is something that you'd have to use continually for awhile depending on how bad the marks are.
coconut oil worked for my friend after pregnancy?





but make sure u are not allergic first.
Try the cocoa butter vitamin E ect.. lotions, but also get a good sea sponge and exfoliate the entire area while you are in the shower to get rid of old dead skin. Do it everyday and you will seee results.
hi, you had the same problem with sister before,when she get pregnant her belly was stretched that causes her strecth mark.but what she did is that she always put massage oil or moisturizing lotion thrice a day. and after a 6mos of continous procedure her strecht mark was lessen and cant seen unless you nearly stare it.


try it its costless and painless and the safest remedy that i know
SURGERY? that lady is crazy. vitamin E oil and cocoa butter will reduce them.

No comments:

Post a Comment