Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is the best product to use on scars?

I recently had surgery and now I have 3 reddish scars on my tummy. What can I use to reduce the permanent scarring?What is the best product to use on scars?
You can use cocoa butter and bio oil. You can also use Mederma, which is what I primarily used. They all work decent for me. They literally smooth your scars, making them a bit more blended in with your skin, and it looks less visible. It won't completely vanish the scars, but after a few months of using it, you'll see a big difference.What is the best product to use on scars?
Bio Oil...never tried it myself but they say it works! there is also a steroid gel you can get, its specifically for the scarring after surgery but its verrrry expensive so hospitals dont give it out freely, maybe ask your hospital about it? im not sure of the name but i know its a steroid gel! good luck.
Bio Oil is good.
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment