Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best way to get flea bites and scars away off your legs?

I have a flea problem and have so many bites on my legs and that gets itchy that i scratch that make the into cuts then into scars, so now my legs look terribel!! What do I do?What is the best way to get flea bites and scars away off your legs?
Try to use Campho Phenique when you get the bites. It really helps me from the itchiness and redness. To get rid of the scars try Mederma.What is the best way to get flea bites and scars away off your legs?
I have the same problem, and I hate cos I'm always conscious about my legs now.


Mine are at a really bad stage, I just started using Bio-oil for the scars, use twice daily for a minimum of three months.





Hope this helps and I hope it works!
You can either try Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, which is pretty much leg makeup or an insect wound healer(: or just dont pick at ur scars!
As much as it sucks to buy, the cream pregnant women put on their stomachs' works really well to fade any scars (at least for me) as long as you reapply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment