Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you rather coverup your scars so no one can see them, or would you rather let others see them?

i have scars everywhere. from my face, neck, back, etc. cuts from sports, self inflicted cuts, cuts from razors. all that have left scars. i have acne scars and vitiligo scars. all kinds of scars. i don't let people see my scars, because in ways i feel like it will be as bad as the elephant man, which it is not, but yeah, well when you have been told you are scarred/unattractive without them covered up you don't let people see them.Would you rather coverup your scars so no one can see them, or would you rather let others see them?
it's just a scar. I love all my scars. They all have a story behind them and what I went through to get it. Some are from crazy days in my life and doing stupid things, some are from surgeries I had and some are from being a kid and getting hurt.





Show your scars off and tell the stories behind them. They make you, who you are.Would you rather coverup your scars so no one can see them, or would you rather let others see them?
Let them see. Scars show what you've been through, things you have done, adventures you have been on. The remind you of little things. You should feel proud. Like, 'I got this one from sky diving!' you know what i mean?





-Hannah ;)
let them see. its you who cares
When I have scars after my pimples dry up, I neither cover them with makeup nor show them to people. I always keep zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation kit for treating my acne scars as well as dark spots. So I would recommend the same for treating all types of scars, sun spots, cuts from razors, skin darkening due to hormonal changes.





You could also use my discount code ';zen4less'; in case if you decide to buy from them online.
i have a horrible scarring from surgury and i make sure nobody sees it
I have a scar that covers a line the entire length of my left fore arm and my advice is to flaunt it, who cares what every one else thinks, every scar has a story
I would cover them up!
I have scars on my forehead and chin which I don't purposely cover up.


My legs and arms also have quite a few scars which I also do not cover.


My chest is riddled with small dot scars from blistering which I do not cover.


None of my scars are massive nor stand out that much.


People never mention or care about my scars and if anyone asks I will tell them how I got it.
If you are comfortablein your own skin, then I say forget what everyone else has to say. Show your scars b/c they tell a story but more importantly YOUR STORY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment