Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i deal with wound scars on my face using natural methods?

I had a cut which left an ugly scar on my face. how do i remove the scar or at least reduce it?How do i deal with wound scars on my face using natural methods?
You can use the over the counter lotion called Mederma. It works but you have to apply it regularly. They also sell the generic form of this at Walmart and other pharmacies if you are looking for a cheaper brand.





Try this link the read more about:


http://www.mederma.com/index.html








Also, as the old saying goes----Time heals all wounds. It takes time for wounds to fade, but try lotion to help expedite the process. (It worked for me with acne scars on my face and shaving nicks on my legs)








GOOD LUCK!!!!!


How do i deal with wound scars on my face using natural methods?
I came across this blog when I was looking up answers for your question. They give a recipe using nutmeg to heal scars. The article goes on to say that they recommend a product called Cica Care. These guys swear by it. Anyway look at it and if it don't work use the nutmeg.


Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment