Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I get rid of acne scars that are more than 18 months old without getting a surgery?

Some of the pimples left dark brown spots on face and hasn't faded at all, they are almost over 18 months old. Can I get rid of acne scars that are more than 18 months old without getting a surgery?
You can now get retin-A on the internet without a script, that %26amp; glycolic acids help the skin regenerate really quickly, giving you new skin after the scars. I really love MD Forte.Can I get rid of acne scars that are more than 18 months old without getting a surgery?
I have acne scars as well and I even went for consultation to a plastic surgeons and although the treatment the provide is very effective, it doesn't actually remove them, it reduces the appearance of them, as a scar is something that you will always have even though some may fade so they are hard to see. Instead of opting for the surgery I decided to try Micro-Dermabrasion. I use the Nutra-Metics micro dermabrasion kit which I think is $89.00, I found this to be just as good if not better than one you can get a salon (which I have also tried). Although my scars haven't gone away they have faded so much that they are no longer red/purple in colour and I don't even have to put concealer over them! and you can't see them under my foundation. If you don't have the same results as me I would recommend you go for a consultation for plastic surgery and just see what they have to say. At the end of the day I am sure you still look gorgeous!!!
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment