Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best beauty product to get rid of old scars on my face & post acne marks?

Something maybe from Walgreens/Walmart/CVS?





I use to have cystic acne around the T of my face. I hate going swimming bc of my bare scarred face..I really need something to help even my skin tone %26amp; get rid of the old and new scars.What is the best beauty product to get rid of old scars on my face %26amp; post acne marks?
Try Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter. Also make sure you are drinking enough water because your body needs to be well hydrated to heal anything.What is the best beauty product to get rid of old scars on my face %26amp; post acne marks?
Hello,


I want to offer you free samples from Jafra Skin care they work fine and won't cost you nothing to try them.


We have some products just for what you are talking about


The products are very afordable.


If you interested please contact me with your name and address and I'll send you free samples.


Take a look to this informational site


http://www.jafradynamics.com/en/index.ht鈥?/a>


Isabel
Obagi clensiderm--try getting it on ebay; it is the best! I had tried everything and this really works (and they aren't paying me or any crap like that). Better than proactiv etc and reduces scars
RETIN-A is what u are looking for , it is prescription but it is what u want

No comments:

Post a Comment