Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of scars from old cuts/bruises?

I've had some cuts and bruises before. Instead of leaving my skin the way it was before when it heals, I'll just have this permanent brown spot there, but my skin feels totally normal. I started using bio oil a week ago, but I really am starting to wonder if that's even going to make a difference. I'm a figure skater so I'm always getting minor blade cuts every now and then.How do you get rid of scars from old cuts/bruises?
You could try putting Vitamin E oil on your scars or try Mederma (you can get it in drug stores)How do you get rid of scars from old cuts/bruises?
i've read vitamin E is the best thing for scars. you can purchase it in oil or as a cream. A skin discoloration will take time to return to normal. You could use the vitamin E for 6 months and see little change or it could be gone before that. Its hard to tell with pigmentation. Good luck!!! keep it moist to allow it to heal more slowly decreasing the chance of scaring!!!!!
VITAMIN E
im not sure if it will work now but try coco butter it works when it hasnt completly healed but try it now 2.
um.


try coffee mixed with baby oil and rub it on before you shower


or see a doctor.
you dont
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment