Monday, August 23, 2010

How to get rid of scars that are white, thick, dark, etc?

I have about 10 pieces of scars that are white, thick, pink, dark, and so on. If there's no way I can get rid of them completely, what can I do to at least make them thinner and less visible?How to get rid of scars that are white, thick, dark, etc?
try Palmer's cocoa butter. The kind in the jar, not the lotion kind. Put it on them twice a day every day.How to get rid of scars that are white, thick, dark, etc?
my friend used bio-oil on the scar on her face and it has really improved the appearance of it, you can get it in superdrug it starts fom £8 and the prices go up depending on how much is in the bottle.
I heard that bio oil from the chemist is really good for scars stretch marks extra, it helps them fade.
I've seen this new hand held device work wonders on scars, stretchmarks and MORE!! Check out this website to get FREE INFORMATION!!


http://youngerin10.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fact!!! Thanks for sharing complete point…one more company has articles about plastic and cosmetic surgery website plastic suregry.

Post a Comment