Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of scars on my legs that are years old?

I got these scars a long time ago and they are really dark. I need to brighten my leg skin as well.How do you get rid of scars on my legs that are years old?
Try mederma. I heard that is really good for marks and scars. And there is also this really good stuff called bio oil that i have been using for a while that is good for stretch marks and stuff. But i heard of mederma specifically for scars. I have a friend that uses it and approves of it.How do you get rid of scars on my legs that are years old?
vitamin E, for skin lightning try porcelona cream or nandola...these can be found at your local drug stores...very inexpensive and they actually work!
For the scars use mederma. For your legs try exfoliating them.
mederma... also, coco butter
coco butter and rub some vitiamian e oil on them

No comments:

Post a Comment