Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get rid of scars which came from spots on my face?

After spots have been gone, my skin is smooth but I still can see scars (normally in red or brown red). How can I get rid of them?





Need to use any whitening product? Lemom juice?


Please advise. Thanks.How can I get rid of scars which came from spots on my face?
bio oil is an option but takes a long time to see results





go for microdermabrasion - is best if u can get a professional to do it to u, dont just go to any old salon cuz you should get the best for your face. go to your doctor and ask to be referred to a consultant dermatologistHow can I get rid of scars which came from spots on my face?
Bio oil is fantastic for helping to fade scars.
bio oil is good for the marks that you have at the moment, that and a scar gel that is in superdrug going cheap!


But somethign you can do to stop it from happening is to moisturise when you have spots and make sure you DONT PICK THEM! this makes the marks in the first place.


hope this helps.
I have the same problem and am interested in bio oil - can anyone give me a website please?
theres a brillant product that reduces scars its called bio oil and cant be found at the chemist its alittle pricey and takes awhile to notice any real differents but it worked for me
It depends on what caused the scars. Always make sure you use sunscreen to help keep the skin tone even on your face.
use tissue oil, it works wonders for strech marks aswell
Im not sure about removing but you can cover them up with bio oil, you get lots of recomendations for that stuff.
Bio oil could help with the scars, but will probably also cause more spots!





A friend of mine has used Silicol Skin, and found that it was very good both for preventing spots, and helping the spots and red marks to fade too.

No comments:

Post a Comment