Friday, August 20, 2010

Is the chicken pox scars created from scratching?

I have the chicken pox right now, i'm 19 and i don't want permanent scars! I'm not scratching them at all, i went on anti-itch pills and just tried to resist scratching but i guess i accidentally scratched some. Scratching doesn't feel good anyway because it hurts straight away when i touch the chicken pox. Anyway so i was wondering if they can scar anyway even if i don't scratch them? And how often that would happen? Hoping a nurse or something could help me on this!





Thanks in advanceIs the chicken pox scars created from scratching?
im not a nurse or a doctor but i had chicken pox bout a yr ago and all i can say is DONT SCRATCH not only does it scar it spreads it. I use camoline lotion (bad spellin but thats how its pronounced) and that stopped the itchin luckily i only have 1 scar and thats in my eyebrow so no1 noticises itIs the chicken pox scars created from scratching?
All I know is that when I was a kid ( around 10 years old) and had the chicken pox I chose one that I would scratch and I would not touch the others. I did this because my mother told me that I would get scars if I scratched. Guess what, I have only one scar from the chicken pox - the one I chose to scratch.
I scratched one of them as a child and I have a scar.
Yes when I was a child I stratched and have holes on either side of my face for ever. DON'T SCRATCH for hole free skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment