Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get rid of scars from cuts and scrapes?

I have some scars on my legs which I have had for about 2 years now. They were from very minor cuts. My skin is very fair and I really do take good care of it. Any ideas on what might help fade the scars?How do I get rid of scars from cuts and scrapes?
There is a product out there called Mederma. Check it out, it's the best thing in the world!!! I had surgery years ago which left scars and now they are almost completely gone after using this gel-like product. And it only cost $28! I used it for 4-6 months. It depends on the scar. Good luck!How do I get rid of scars from cuts and scrapes?
they go away with time, just give it a while more.
* aloe vera jelly (externally)


* aloe vera juice (internally)


* shea butter


* silicia gel


* vitamin E oil (internally and externally, respective of its purpose)


* hydrogen peroxide


* eat veggies raw, when possible
The only way to make a scar fade is to rub it continually with cocobutter my brother was recently in an accident and his arm was torn off but they were able to reattatch it however the skin graphs left horrible scars but thanks to his faithful use of cocobutter it looks worlds better 1 year later.
Vitamin E, the oil caplets, cut open and apply to scar, or coco butter. those 2 are inexpensive. also mederma kinda costly, but all 3 work.

No comments:

Post a Comment