Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I hide my scars and current cuts on my wrists and arms?

I can't stop cutting and I'm not about to so dont go down that road i just need to know what can I do to hide these scars? I tried wearing long sleeves but its really hot right now and My mom gets worried, I wear braclets but that just covers up my wrists and i have really bad ones all up my arm.I have even tried bands but agin, they only cover up small sections and, too hot!How do I hide my scars and current cuts on my wrists and arms?
Umm...pretty much sleeves is the only options. If you dont want to get too hot, you shouldnt cut yourself. It really does sound like you need counseling BAD.How do I hide my scars and current cuts on my wrists and arms?
if u aint gonna stop cutting..we cant help u sry bud..go c a phycatrist??
you could wear those arm things from hot topic, they are like gloves with out the fingers, other than that, maybe try and stop??


hope i helped(:
I've been through this so I know how it is. Is it possible for you to make up a story of how they got there ? Like go biking and come home and pretend you fell in a thorn bush or something. I know it's hard to stop and you don't want to, but believe me. Get out when you can because it's a bad road.
Why do it if you are so proud of it? You obviously don't care if people know, so why would you hide them...?
Well obviously you should try to work on stopping. I know it's hard I slipped up and did it again a couple weeks ago after being ';clean'; for almost 6 months seriously I was one week short of 6 months ';/





So all I can say is make up some good excuses , got any friends with pets, you could say they scratched you ? (I worked in a pet shop best excuse in the world) ... Maybe try switching from your arms and wrists to other places hidden by clothing.





Honestly you should try and stop tho. A couple months to years down the road your gonna start realizing how perminant those scars are and how they'll be there forever. Think about when you get married someday and how your scars will look with your wedding dress.





Also your gonna get tired of the looks you get from people, I have one going completely around my wrist like a bracelet and i can't reach for anything without stares. It's annoying. So maybe after these heal you try and stop. Even though you don't want to, in the long run you'll be glad you did. Best Wishes.
ya i know how you feel especially when im playing sports its really hard to hide. ive been faking a sprained wrist and bandaging my arm for awhile and people haven't really questioned it. at home i wear short sleeves but stay a distance from the family and if i have to come close and hang around im in a hoodie and its all good but at school i just wear light hoodies or long sleeves. i try to switch it up a bit. buy light long sleeves and hoodies in the fall
sorry, sounds like you tried everything but what actually will work: stopping. i understand it may be hard, but know that you are a beautiful unique individual. please stop hurting yourself!
well one. Don't cut, thats the only way to hide them





other than that, when i was cutting (am no more) the only thing i found was a sweatshirt. Concealor doesn't work, bands/bracelets don't work or look stupid... thats about your only options

No comments:

Post a Comment