Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I fade scars with a homemade remedy?

Someone told me to just go to the beach cause the salt water will help fade scars but I live in NY.





I read that I should use lemon juice(??)How can I fade scars with a homemade remedy?
Do not apply lemon juice directly on the skin. There are lot of home remedies to cure scars. To know that visit www.jmbeautytips.com and get required informationHow can I fade scars with a homemade remedy?
Lemon juice is good for minimally fading scars.





But if you want something that will eradicate your scars, you have to try something stronger.





I tried Scar fade scar gel and my chicken pock marks were eradicated within three weeks. It all depends on the size and depth of your scar. You can purchase it it for about $30 on ebay or directly from the company's website: http://www.hansonmedical.com/scarfade/ba鈥?/a>





If you want the best results, you have to be ready to purchase the best product!
Yes, lemon juice is good, but always dilute it, it is bad to put pure lemon juice on skin!!


For more effectiveness, you may need a drugstore product.


Why don't you want to use a product from the drugstore? Is it because of the chemicals? Effectiveness? Price?


New-Skin Scar Therapy is great and only costs $8. you can try that.
Olive Oil is great for removing scars. Please try it! It really works! I found a link but it's for acne but you can apply it to what ever scars you may have.
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment