Friday, August 20, 2010

How long does it take piercing scars to heal?

I took my bellybutton piercing out a few months ago, how long will it take to heal..


I've been thinking of taking my eyebrow piercing out but dont know how long it will take to heal,


people will experiance in this please answerHow long does it take piercing scars to heal?
the actual hole might take a few months to close, but the scar will remain forever...How long does it take piercing scars to heal?
Well I had a lip piercing, and with the aid of antibiotics and disinfectant (eg. dettol) it healed within a matter of days, and now it seems asif I were never pierced. But it does depend on how large the piercing is, and how long you've had it for. So keep washing the area, applying moisturizer, and soon enough it'll disappear.
You might never rid yourself of the scars. It depends a lot on your skin type. Some people scar easier than others.


After it is healed, try a scar reducing product (mederma, etc.) And make sure to never ever use hydrogen peroxide on it.
i suppose it depends on the person and for how long you had the piercing in. i had my lip pierced three years ago and the hole is still there and pretty noticeable, and i RARELY wear anything in it. you could try neosporin if it's not healed yet, or mederma if it's just the scar..

No comments:

Post a Comment