Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you get scars off your legs?

I've got old scars on my legs that I've had for like a million years and it looks like I've got huge bumps on my knees and I've also got red dots from old mosquito bites. Any advice on how to get them off?How can you get scars off your legs?
You COULD try bio-oil. Its made to get rid of scars and things like that. (:How can you get scars off your legs?
cocoa butter.
Try BIO OIl, it is meant to get rid of scars. Also, you may want to go talk to your doctor and ask about something that might get rid of the scars. This happened to me, and I went to the doctor and they gave me cream to put on it, and in a couple of weeks they went away. Hope this helps!
Try bio oil its supposed to be good for scars and uneven skin tone, but may take a while to see any effects.
bio oil is RUBBISH.


dont waste your money on that, i was using it for over a year on my scars, and nothing has changed at all.





ive started using cocoa butter and they look a bit faded, try that :)

1 comment:

Destiny Hope said...

I have lots of scars on my leg since I was a little. but, now I'm trying to use BIO oil . hope it'll help me. T_T

Post a Comment