Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of scars on your face? Does tanning help or hinder?

My skin is dry and I tend to breakout near my mouth. Then whenever I smile or stretch my face, scabs split and eventually I end up with Scars. Any fast- healing advice and/or scar removal tips would be great. Natural methods only please~How do you get rid of scars on your face? Does tanning help or hinder?
Tanning is THE WORST thing you can do for this problem!! Instead, try a good moisturizer to keep from becoming too dry. As for the cuts, apply Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment to heal those wounds fast without scars. But try drinking plenty of water and eating carots, both are very good for you face/skin.How do you get rid of scars on your face? Does tanning help or hinder?
Okay PLEASE trust me on this advice(i found out recently that they use this in hospitals). Eucerin or Aquaphor. I prefer Eucerin. It is GR8 for dry skin, rashes, excema etc. It is a rather expensive product but you will be satisfied. About 8 dollars a jar or 7 for the lotion. I prefer the jar. Report Abuse

how about some lotion...
try pure coco butter, it helps for stretch marks and scars.
Mederma, over the counter med, 20oz bottle lasts 2-3 months for a scar 3 inches long.
Tanning hinders. It will only make the scars more noticeable. Because scars are dead skin basically, they won't tan, while the rest of your face will. Then you're left with a tan face that has white scars all over. Not very nice huh? My mom has a scar on her ankle. Big scar, and it stays white, even tho she goes to the tanning bed.


Hope i've helped.
Mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment