Monday, August 23, 2010

What products are good to make scars disappear?

The scars were from me having an uncontrolable itch. I would scratch so much and really hard until I would draw blood. So now I have TONS of scars all over my legs. And I REALLY want to get rid of them so I can wear my skirts and capris again!!! HELP! HELP! HELP!What products are good to make scars disappear?
I would get vitamin E gel capsules! Cut open the vitamin and put all the gel on the scars you want to get rid (it might take more then just one capsule), rub the gel in a circle motion with pressure, till it is rubbed in to the scar area all the way! This helps lighten the scar to normal skin color! I have used the vitamin E capsules on some of my scars and i can't even tell that they are there! Hope i was some help!What products are good to make scars disappear?
Time.
aloa vera
Try La Mer creme, its expensive, but it really works!
Maderma works pretty good on newer scars.
while maderma is a good product that i've used myself on scars, and had some results, one of the best way to get rid of scars, depending on what type of scar you have(you would need to consult a dermatologist) a doctor can remove your scars with laser technology
Try mederma, they sell it at all of the drug stores for about $12.
Vitamin E oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment