Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of scars on your arms?

I have several-one both arms from when I had a staph infection on them. I tried one over-the-counter product but it didn't help at all.


Has anyone found something that works?


ThanksHow do you get rid of scars on your arms?
Try palmers skin success eventone fade cream. It comes in 2.7 oz jar and is sold at almost any drug store such as Walgreens, Eckerds, CVS, etc. Also, very cost effective under $5. Put it on twice daily like it says and use sunscreen if going to be out in the sun. I'ved used it alot over the yrs to get rid of ance scars b/c my breakouts leave bad scarring. You should see a huge difference in about a few weeks. Only thing is i would recommend not using on same spot after 3 months but scar should clear way before then. Here's a link for more details http://www.etbrowne.com/about/skinsucces鈥?/a>


Hope this helps.How do you get rid of scars on your arms?
By using hydrating skin lotions, using sunblock at all times, and gently using EXTREMELY fine-grit sandpaper on them every few days. There is no way to get rid of scars, even plastic surgeons won't promise you that. By doing these things, you can reduce the appearance of them.





The best way to reduce the appearance is to treat them over a long period of time. Your skin eventually will die and regrow where the scars are, but it takes years for it to happen.
It is merderma
do NOT use mederma. I used it for the past 4 days and it has made my skin so itchy-- I am having to wear long sleeves to keep from itching my skin.. i itch it through the sleeve, so I don't scratch my skin off.





It is AWFUL!





exfoliate skin, use lotions with AHA (alpha hydroxys)at night to turn your skin over quicker, and use cocoa butter lotion in the morning. Make sure to use sunscreen, b/c the sun makes scars even worse.





Scars fade in time. I burned myself bad when I was younger, and I never thought that scar would fade but it did.... they all eventually fade or completely regenerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment