Monday, November 21, 2011

What types of Skin Products are good for people of color who have scars?

I know people who have scars that are on the surface of the skin, so what would be the best product and method to clearing them up? Other than Cocoa Butter or Ambi. Any new products?What types of Skin Products are good for people of color who have scars?
Yes Proactiv is good. But I've heard Skin Id works too. I prefer AcneVolution.





wheredmyzitsgo.blogspot.com





This site may help you :)What types of Skin Products are good for people of color who have scars?
Well, Proactive is a good product for skin but I think you should also try Omega3; you can get a free bottle here: http://thelowcostsite.com/promotions/lin鈥?/a>





SInce I use it that I feel my skin more youthful, I really recommend Omega3 for a healthy skin.





I hope it helps.
Use Proactive, my dear.


It works good for any type of skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment