Monday, November 21, 2011

What kind of creme or application can I use to cover up scars that's reliable for a long time and water proof?

Or what are some other effective ways to completely remove scars or cover them up long term?





See summer is coming up so I will have my shirt off a good bit of course, plus scars are just annoying to have everyone look at and think in their head '; how did they get there? '; or have people pay attention to them and not you.





Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated, I very much so need some help here.What kind of creme or application can I use to cover up scars that's reliable for a long time and water proof?
It all depends what type of scars they are.


Your doctor can reccommend treatments that will help.


You can try Bio Oil %26amp; Vit E capsules.


For covering up you can buy Spray On Foundation that is designed for womens legs and to be long lasting. In my opinion though some scars are highlighted when you cover them up. So see what you think.


Dermablend as well but other brands do their own version of this (try Clinique %26amp; Estee Lauder as well).


Try it out %26amp; see how you feel with it on.





EDIT: if you've got the money then try Creme De Lar Mer, however try it before you buy. This is meant to help with all sorts, scars being one of them. How true this is, I don't know.What kind of creme or application can I use to cover up scars that's reliable for a long time and water proof?
dermablend

No comments:

Post a Comment