Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i hide the scars on my arms while getting a shot?

I have to get a shot in 5 days, but I have cutting scars I'd rather they didn't see. Is there anything that will hide or at least fade them?How can i hide the scars on my arms while getting a shot?
stop cutting. But honestly the only thing I can think of that might help is vitamin E cream. It's heals skin but I doubt five days is enough time for anything to truly work.How can i hide the scars on my arms while getting a shot?
Well, if you have the borderline syndrome you should get help immediately. I know it麓s not easy, but it will be for your best. You could make yourself hand warmers... just like gloves without fingers... and make them as long as you need them.
Uhm you can try covering it up with makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment