Monday, November 21, 2011

Can I get rid of acne scars that are more than 18 months old without getting a surgery?

Some of the pimples left dark brown spots on face and hasn't faded at all, they are almost over 18 months old.Can I get rid of acne scars that are more than 18 months old without getting a surgery?
No, you will need laser treatment to get rid of the acne scars.Can I get rid of acne scars that are more than 18 months old without getting a surgery?
I'd suggest going to a dermatologist. They should prescribe you some type of cleanser and cream to get rid of the scars.
Mederma! Buy it. Love it. It works to return skin to a normal color. Helped on my stretch marks and other scars.
I had brown spots that went untreated for 7 years. It is called hyperpigmentation and the problem with over the counter products is that they only work on the top layer of skin . . . .your scars are deep. I finally found a skin care line that worked at a cellular level - it was created by the dermatologists that created Proactive - it's called REVERSE. It's 100% guaranteed to work or you get your money back.





You can check it out at the link below:





http://www.rodanandfields.com/heather/Re鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment