Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I clear acne scars and acne at the same time?

Right now I'm doing a benzoyl peroxide wash twice a day, moisturizing with cetaphil, and using a gel with tretinoin and clindamycin phosphate on my face at night. Also I take an antibiotic (solodyn or minocycline) orally. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process or maybe help clear scarring?? I'm thinking of putting some tea tree oil in my moisturizer but I don't want to aggravate my skin.How do I clear acne scars and acne at the same time?
Microderm abrasion will help get rid of the scarring but it is hell on your face in the process. If you're using all those products it is best to wait until later because it'll be so painful. I wouldn't put ANY oil in yor moisturizer because that'll probably make you break out more. My skin always looked it's best when I was on the swim team. If you have a pool available then I would suggest working out in the water with a good 2 mile swim a day at least. It's great for your body and the chlorine in the pool helps clear up your skin. Scarring is going to take awhile to go away. In fact, I was convinced for quite awhile that my acne was still really bad until I actually LOOKED at myself in the mirror and noticed I didn't have near as much acne as I had thought but I was red because of the scarring. It'll fade over time but we're talking years here. Microderm treatment will help but that's something to look into after your done with the acne treatment itself. Definitely keep up with moisturizing but I would suggest getting something immediately with sun screen in it if you aren't already. When I was on minocycline and various other cyclines I felt like my skin was burning as soon as I walked into the sun- and I'm Italian! You NEED to make sure you have sunscreen on AT ALL TIMES when you're on acne medication because your skin gets horribly sensitive. Neutrogena makes a good sunscreen and so does Faces. I like Neutrogena because they have moisturizinig sunscreens. Make sure it's at least 15 SPF but if you can find something like 30 SPF that'll be a lot better for you.How do I clear acne scars and acne at the same time?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
try ACNE ZINE. it is totally safe and will help prevent acne breakouts in the future check it out asap http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=620055
your answer is in this site
You can use an aspirin mask. google it or look on youtube.


Sleep with the aspirin on overnight. And for better effects you can use honey,nutmeg,and cinnamon with a splash of lemon. You can google this one to or go on youtube and they'll tell you how to make it.


Hope I helped and good luck!!





Recipe i use;


-honey %26amp;%26amp; cinnamon mask


3 Tablespoons pure/organic honey, 1 Tablespoon cinnamon, 1 Tablespoon nutmeg, 5-6 drops of lemon juice. Mix well. Apply to face for 10 min. Watch out for dripping! When you rinse, rub the mask into your skin in a circular motion. This is good for blackheads, pimples, acne scarring, moisturizing, and cleansing. It will leave your skin silky, moisturized, clean and bright. Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mk2jsDu鈥?/a>





-Aspirin mask/spot treatment;


You take regular aspirin, crush it up to a powder and then add a couple drops of water. Mix until it is a thick paste. Put it on that pimple and sit for around 10 min until dry or however long you can stand it. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. You can also use it as a spot treatment and sleep with it on overnight.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630t7cgu5鈥?/a>





This is what helped me! My acne is nearly gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment