Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I effectively get rid of scars?

I have many, many scars all over my body, most are caused by cutting with a knife or razor. Some stitches too. These are very embarrassing to explain to new people I meet, or even just wearing a t-shirt or skirt or shorts. I would never dream of taking my clothes off for a swim in front of anyone!





I have got past this point in my life, I now regret that I did this to myself and hate living with these scars now. Is there anyway to effectively get rid of scars like these?





Anybody with this experience?How do I effectively get rid of scars?
Try Mederma which you can buy in a local pharmacy. It is expensive but it works in fading some of the scars.





For the real bad ones, you might have to look into laser treatments. But doctors will ONLY perform the treatments if you have stopped cutting.How do I effectively get rid of scars?
Thank you so much for all the good advice.





I really appreciate them all, except for the ignorant ones who give awful comments...





They obviously deserve their advice......three fold..... and will eventually get it through karma Report Abuse

See a plastic surgeon, they would know if they can be removed in a safe manner.
I would talk to a doctor, I know there are some creams that will fade scars.Not sure how good they are.


Perhapes some sort of laser therapy could help, vitamin E. for light scars. Good luck.
See self harm, at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris on page 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment