Monday, November 21, 2011

What should I use to remove the scars, black spots and blemishes due to pimples?

My skin is oily and i had pimples on my face... but eventually they all went away leaving scars and blemishes behind. I cant tolerate them on my face any more. Please suggest me some remedies to get rid of them...What should I use to remove the scars, black spots and blemishes due to pimples?
There's two things that I'd suggest.





The first is bio oil. Being a teenager i find it useful for many things, especially getting rid of a 1cm scar on my knee, eeew! Bio oil may seem pricey but for the amount you use on each use it could well last you for more than a year. I've had my bottle for two years now, although I don't use it that often but every once in a while and it's still nearly full.


The second product I could recommend is Dalacin T Topical Lotion. I believe the only way to purchase this is with a prescription and when I got it it was actually to get rid of my acne. I had got used to the scars and didn't think anything about the lotion getting rid of them, although it did. The scars from past pimples were fading after one day of using this. I have been using it for only one week now and already they've al gone!


Also this really does of course work to get rif if zits!





Hope I've helped and Good Luck! =-DWhat should I use to remove the scars, black spots and blemishes due to pimples?
Thanks. I have seen bio-oil in sainsburys, boots and superdrug in the UK or you could buy online. I'm sure you'll find it as it's becoming more common and there's an ad on TV. The packaging is white with orange writing in a rectangular box. Bio-oil comes in three sizes (I have the smallest) =-D Report Abuse

1. Remember When your scab first falls off, make sure you keep it out of the sun for a few days. That doesn't mean you have to stay inside, but wear a hat for the first few days just so that the scar doesn't become permanent.


2. Rub aleo vera gel on you scar until it goes away. This will help the skin resurface and grow back healthy. You can buy this at CVS if you wanted to. It's not very expensive. Alternatively, you can try Burts Bees coconut foot creme.


3. Be sure that you clean your skin. Don't be scared to hurt your skin if you wash it. It's actually very good for your scar to wash it, even if your using products. But use products that aren't sensitive to the skin because it can make your scar red and dry.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!!!


this is a magic key to clear skin. NO JOKE.





follow these instructions from this youtube video and you will see a difference within a week or so.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e--d_n073鈥?/a>





have you heard of Eyptian magic cream? it works great on acne scars and moisturizes your face too!!





http://www.egyptianmagic.com/





HOPE I HELPED!!!
Bio Oil is AMAZING


i have a circle shaped scar on my chin that was horrible and very noticeable i used bio oil on it for about 3 months and it is basically so faded now you cant see it AT ALL.





its amazing :)
clear gel cream(medicinal) is good - but i would suggest u to consult a doc before applying anything to ur face since it may be sensitive
maderma but its kind of expensive


or go to your local market and get vitamin E








hope this helps!
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment