Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I lose old scars and brusies fast?

I've had most of these scars for many years now and they don't go away so now i use Skin sucess products do these products work? If so how long does it take to get rid of them? If not what does work? Thanks!How do I lose old scars and brusies fast?
Bruises, I don't know. There is really no way of COMPLETELY gitting rid of the scars, but I use Maderma on mine and it REALLY helps diminish them. Some you can't tell if it was even there!How do I lose old scars and brusies fast?
only laser will work hun, all these cremes will help lighten but to remove them you have to do it by laser, go to a dermatoligist she will know what to do
my sister digs her claws into my arms, so i have these scrapes all over them its really gross. i use this one purple stuff its for kids. most stuff only lightens scars though








bruises will go away eventually
Go to a dermatologist and get a free consult - that's what I did


I had laser work done, but I guess it would depend on how deep these scars are and what from. Lasering takes awhile


and you have to be careful during the summer months with the sun when lasering.
maderma does help with the scars a little but it dont take away the whole thing it depends how bad the scar is. Bruises just take time.
I have the same thing. I don't think that they can go away fast. I have tried so many things and I have come to the conclusion that you can just wait for them to disappear.
try 100% pure lavender oil you can get it at youngliving.com
ask a doctor they'll no
Mederma is good for scars, but I'm not exactly sure if it works on old scars. It's kind of expensive (even if you get it at WalMart), but it's works pretty well. For bruises, you might want to try cocoa butter or Vitamin E oil.





Good luck!
use ROSEHIP scar remover sweetie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment