Monday, November 21, 2011

What are the steps you can do to prevent scars from occuring after a cut?

My skin is very sensitive, especially to mosquitos bite. Everytime i get a mosquitos bite it leaves a scar. I really don't know why, and it's obviously really annoying. I've cut myself before by acciednetly and it leaves a scar after it heals. Any tips to prevent scars from occuring??thx :)What are the steps you can do to prevent scars from occuring after a cut?
This is my favorite stuff for scars (%26amp; stretch marks): http://www.mederma.com/





You can purchase it practically anywhere. Grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.What are the steps you can do to prevent scars from occuring after a cut?
Vitamin E oil.
i live on aloe vera =) you can buy a bottle of hte pure gel at any drugstore... or hte best part.. you can get an aloe vera plant.. and its free! i go out in my backyard all the time and cut the leaves off, it kinda looks like a cactus.. i play softball and am a bit of a piercing fanatic so i need lots of aloe vera haha it works great =)

No comments:

Post a Comment