Monday, November 21, 2011

What are the best creams or oils to get rid of fresh scars?

ive tried bio oil on my stretch marks which has not worked what so ever.


im trying it on my fresh scars that i have (they look terrible so im in need of something that will get rid of them)


but im not counting on the bio oil working seeing as it hasn't helped my stretch marks





any good products that aren't too expensive?


any good experiences with them?





thanks!What are the best creams or oils to get rid of fresh scars?
You could give palmers cocoa butter a try, its been around for years and my friend got told to use it by her doctor when she had a boob job to help heal the scars, but she was using it twice a day but it did work.What are the best creams or oils to get rid of fresh scars?
Take some cheap vitamin e capsules and break them and rub the contents into the scars daily. You will see a difference but not immediately. Like another person said you will never get rid of stretch marks but they really do fade in time. I had them but now it is very difficult to see them
You will never get rid of stretch marks or scars completely, they will fade but never go away. I used Bio oil on my scar from major open heart surgery and it`s worked. My surgery was November 2005 and the scar was barely visible within a year.(it`s about 10 inches long)
You night try aloe vera cream, or vitamin E oil, as these both do help within time and regularly applying. Hope I have helped. OBTW, these are fairly inexpensive.
concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment