Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of acne scars?

I use proactiv (but may switch to Acnefree), but anyways, I have lots of acne scars that won't go away with Proactiv.





Is there anything I can buy at the store that will help? Something not too expensive, hopefully. Nor oily because I break out easily.





Pleeeaaassseee help! Thank you!How do I get rid of acne scars?
proactiv didn't work for me either. Most Aveeno products are good at evening tone. I use the Positively Radiant products.How do I get rid of acne scars?
cocoa butter or mederma....!!
Try 'duac acne gel' for acne and microdermibrasion for scarring via a beautician. Goodluck - these helped me!
dude i totally have the same problem so i completely understand! but there are some facial peels from neutrogena that might work however i havent tried them so i dont know how effective they are. good luck! :]
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment