Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of dark marks/scars from ecxema on my legs?

I'm a dark skin black woman and I have dark scars on my legs and back from pimples and ecxema and i've tried just about everything. Anyone have any new suggestions?!! Help! I'm desperate!How can I get rid of dark marks/scars from ecxema on my legs?
Have that as well...try Eucerin lotion..How can I get rid of dark marks/scars from ecxema on my legs?
Put some coca butter on it. trust me it really helps. im black and i've had a lot of scars. Coca butter doesn't work right away but keep putting it on. it will eventually go away
you could use bleachin cream..i have the same problem as you but i go to the dermatogolist and the creams and ointments that they prescrbe for me some how lightens up my eczema area..but some hard to get places i use the bleachen cream ';Fair and White';...

No comments:

Post a Comment